Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Break 08

Jumping on the beds before we left my sisters


The play place/toystore in Cinci

Emme and Maddie loved playing cashier in this play store




And doing ballet moves in this play studio



The princesses in front of their castle





At the zoo eating lunch







A great shot of Greyson at Nana and Papas





Me and my big girl









Lilly fishing for leaves in Papas pond









Me and my girls at Jacobson Park










Maddie's legs glowing in the sand














































Chuck E Cheese fun kicked off our week


Our internet was down for a LONG LONG time (it was painful for me) so I am just now getting maddie's wild and woolly spring break pics up. We did have a great time even though I did many of these activities with a fever.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

yeahhh! New pics!!!! Did you guys go to Johnny's Toys?!?! We LOVE going there! It is only 14 minutes from our house so we go every other week or so.. next time you go, call me! Was the train running when you were there? It's always a hit and we don't have to trek to the zoo to ride it:):)

Glad you all had fun on break. Are you feeling 100%yet? I am assuming your running schedule has been pre-empted...miss you girls and boy~ Your kids look sooo much older!!!!

love ya@

Heather W. said...

Hey there!
It was Johnny's Toys- i could not think of the name of it to save my life! I would love to meet you there this summer. Let's start planning our excursions now :)

I am soooo much better- I never get sick so it was weird for me to be down and out for several days. My running did get screwed up but I think I will be ready for the mini next weekend (not the hills!)
MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.