Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday in Cinci

The birthday girl
My sister has nursing school brain- she put 7 candles on instead of 6

My sis leading the YMCA








Mom and Dad




Zach being goofball zach



We had a blast at Sherry's for Emme's 6th dog themed birthday party (bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay) and my daddyo's birthday. My kids are seriously happiest when they are with their cousins and it had been a long time since we had visited due to my sisters HORRIFIC schedule.

We were talking about how it was just amazing to see Emme so healthy as she celebrated her birthday as we remembered her being sick and bloated from steroids just a few short years before. God is truly amazing and we know our prayers were answered for her healing. She is a beautiful, independent and nurturing little girl. WE LOVE YOU EMME!!












1 comment:

Nicole said...

such cute pics! It was good chatting with you yesterday! Miss you BAD!