Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eggstra Fun


Don't you love my corny title???? We were having so much fun coloring eggs yesterday and then Maddie squooshed one and she went ballistic. Just to show you how different the two girls are, Lilly squooshed probably 4 eggs and was not phased (kind of like she wasn't phased when she squeezed a kitten to death either). It is just funny how different their personalities are and how I see bits and pieces of Steve and myself in each one of them. Greyson is a unique guy in a totally different sort of way- HE IS CRAZY with a capital C. I love them all for their own unique ways even on the days that i think i might be losing my mind.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha ok, we both made the same "eggstra" joke on our blogs... how funny is that? guess it wasn't all that original afterall!

My kids love squishing the eggs on purpose b/c the die leaks thru and then when you peel the shell, it makes all sorts of funky designs on the egg!

The girls look sooo much older... and of course cute!

Love ya and miss you!!!!!!!!

Heather W. said...

Great minds think alike!!!!
Did you get my email yesterday??

Have a happy Easter-
Call me when you get a chance.