Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easterama












Oh how we have had so much fun celebrating easter- from hunting easter eggs in the mud at church in subzero temperatures to eating so much candy that our teeth hurt- Easter has been a great time for the Wehrheim family.

In all seriousness we were just saying how lucky we feel to have found Adventure as our church home and it was so great spending our second Easter worshiping there today. We feel like we are part of such a great family and it is so great to find such a home to serve in.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We were just talking today how we spent Easter last year with you guys!!!! Where has the year gone???

Miss you! LOVE the new pics.. I can't email at the moment... hopefully it will be fixed soon~ I'll keep in touch via blogger...

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hey, Heather!! I'm so excited to have found you! Your family is so beautiful.

I long to adopt, so Greyson is definitely tugging at my heart! :)

Would love to get more caught up! Scott and I both have blogs; you can read more than you'd want to know about us there. :)