Thursday, June 5, 2008

May Memories Montage

Me and my best friend Melanie at the soggy Oaks
Dinner with grownups- what a concept!

Steve and I making some two dollar bets


What a great view of the muddy track!





The last days of school- Maddie and her best friend McKenzie





Maddie at her little desk- isn't she big?




Maisy and her new do.






Just the girls hanging out at Mayfest.








Maddie and Mrs. Lawson, the best Kindergarten teacher in the WORLD!







Maddie doing her model pose in Gratz Park







Lilly squishing my earrings into my head-



Okay my camera has been in limbo for a good month without a working USB cord so I finally get to download all my May pics and share with the three people who regularly read my blog (if you are a lurker please comment occasionally- I am lonely out here in cyberspace)






















4 comments:

Nicole said...

GREAT pics! You all look soooo great!

We went to the pool today for our first summer swim. Man, I missed you! We met up with some other friends and kids but there is noone who can do the pool and summer like you can! Have you guys been swimming yet?

Write or call me about a visit or meeting up!

love you!

Heather W. said...

What day looks best for you next week? Tuesday or Thursday now look best for me. Just give me a day and we can be there.
We are going to Shelbyville and meeting Shannon and those guys tomorrow. It is the first time we have been and I am a bit nervous.

Nicole said...

Thurday would prob be best... PLUS it looks liek Trve will beout of town that day so company would be nice...

You will do great tomorrow. Remember how nervous you were last summer after you came home with Greyson.. it all worked out... and this year you don't have to worry about formula and 3 naps!!! You will have a blast! I just wish we could be there... I'll haev to plan a day to spend there...

Lela Kay said...

The pics are great! And side note, I worked at Spencer Co. with Donna Lawson and I think she is one of the best teachers around! What an awesome blessing for your kiddo to have such a great teacher for her first year of school!