Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tea for Three


Maddie took this ever so lovely shot of me and mom at Flag Fork Herb Garden last weekend. We had a nice girly lunch for my moms birthday- something we rarely if ever get to do. We thought it would be fun to bring Maddie since she is getting older and wiser but she was not into the frou frou food. She did however enjoy this day with the big girls. (Big girl is no lie-holy cow it is a good thing I have started training and some of this chunky christmas weight will come off!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Whatever! You look beautiful! As does your mom by the way... must be in the genes...
How is training going? I'm signed up to run a mini in April (and I may do one in July too) with the hopes to run a full in the fall. I needed some extra inspiration since I have to fit into a Maid of honor dress in October! Wish we could train together. This cold weather makes running 12-15miles torturous (outside) boring and monotonous (inside)... Can't win. Someday maybe we can live in a place where training for a marathon is exhilarating and beautiful ALL year long!

love you and miss yoU!!!

Heather W. said...

I am actually running the mini in April here and then running the Chicago in October- I am just beginning my baby training right now not the heavy duty since i hate hate running in the cold and treadmill too. DO THE CHICAGO with me- How fun would that be??? We could also shop while we were there!!!

Nicole said...

I wish I could... but my sister's wedding is October...I need to be done with a race before then...

I HATE HATE this cold weather!!!!!!!!!!