Monday, January 14, 2008

Twofer Tuesday


We had much excitement around our house as Maddie lost her first two teeth within a couple of days of one another and we awaited the arrival of the Tooth Fairy. Maddie has been dying to join the ranks of her friends who have been visited by this creature, so much so that I thought she might just yank her tooth out when she felt it was loose.

Let me just say- The tooth fairy has a hard time when the tooth is shoved WAY under the pillow- At least that is what I hear...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

NO WAY! DO we really have kids old enough to lose teeth???? We don't know anyone who has lost teeth yet (well, now we do!) VERY cool and exciting...I can't believe she lost 2 at once? That's pricey for the tooth fairy isn't it?

BTW- inquiring minds want to know. What is the toothfairy's going rate these days anyway?

Nicole said...

oh.. we got your gifts!! VERY cool. The kids played postman and girl all afternoon! We have yours here but I am holding out hope of seeing you. Guess I should mail them too!
Thanks for my fun b-day gift. You are soooo thoughtful!!!!!!